Wise Bride Terms & Conditions
It is a condition of listing your business on this site as an advertiser that you accept and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Copyright. All content of the Wise Bride Guide is subject to copyright. Images and text may not be used without prior agreement from Wise Bride admin.
- Availability. We will do our best to avoid technical difficulties, however in the event of site failures Wise Bride accepts no liabilities. All faults will be dealt with promptly but there will be no reimbursement for ‘lost’ days.
- Personal Information Policy. Your contact details will only be used to inform you of news and offers related to Wise Bride and its sister companies, Something Borrowed Magazine and Twocan Media Ltd. We will never pass your details on to third parties without your permission.
- Data Protection This site is governed under the Data Protection Act 1986.
- General These terms shall be governed by the laws of England and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Each of the Clauses of these terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other and the invalidity of any one part shall not affect the validity of any other part.
- Business Fees Prices are for 12 months from date of purchase. Refunds cannot be given in the case of a company wishing to terminate their contract. Annual fees are subject to change upon renewal.
- Listings and offers Each business must monitor their own listing for details of special offers and put and Ts & Cs in place or have a link to where these can be found.